Sunday, February 17, 2008

Easy Biscuit Cake Recipe

Here is a cake with a difference…Biscuit Cake!!! You will probably have to fight the kids off just because you want it all to yourself (how do I know? Well, been there done that!). The best part is that there is no baking required and it is very simple to make. The only thing you need is patience - just enough to make it and allow it to chill before you dig into it. Another perfect cake/dessert/snack option for vegetarians.

Full recipe with video: Click Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.